Aloe Vera SPF 50 Suncream 200mlSuncare
This fine face and body sun cream is formulated with Aloe Vera and Açai. Has an advanced sun filter system, offers efficient protection against the negative effects of UVA and UVB rays. In addition, thanks to Aloe Vera’s multiple therapeutic properties, it maintains skin hydrated and protected from photo-aging and spots caused by the sun. Sun factor protection 50.
- Stimulates melanin
- Prevents burns
Sun milk for body and face formulated with Aloe Vera and Açaí. Thanks to aloe vera, keeps skin hydrated, protected and in turn, allows an even tan and durable. The Açaí contains Omega 6 and Omega 9, essential fatty acids, phytosterols, vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids, making it a great antioxidant that fights free radicals. Stains and prevents photoaging. Waterproof. Sun factor protection 50.
- - Moisturizing
- - Improves skin tone
- - Stimulates cell regeneration
- - Protects the skin from the sun, helping to get a nice tan
- - Avoid prolonged sun exposure, particularly during peak sunshine hours.
- - Avoid direct contact with eyes, mucous membranes and open wounds.
- - Do not use on infants under 3 years old.
- - Apply generously all over face and body 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- - Pay special attention to sensitive zones.
- - Re-apply, especially after bathing.
Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aqua, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Benzophenone-3, Maltodextrin, Titanium Dioxide, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Potassium Hexadecyl Hydrogen Phosphate, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Potassium Dihexadecyl Phosphate, Oleth-10, Potassium Dihydrogenorthophosphate, Isodeceth-6, Aluminum Stearate, Alumina, Dipotassium Hexadecyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Hydrogenothophosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Simethicone, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, Coumarin.